Friday, August 13, 2010

Old to New Creations

I'm preparing for my first festival.  I have a booth rented for our town-wide festival.  I will be selling Homemade Gourmet products - click here for more information on these amazing products that will help you put a healthy home-cooked meal on the dinner table! 

I will also have a few of my own versions of the pillowcase dresses as well as some bags from "old" and "used" jeans and sheets.  I love the idea of using old things that we normally throw out to make fun and cute things..old to new!  I've found so many things I'd like to try on other people's blogs, so I hope that it's okay to post a link here once I get them done and try them on my cutie patootie!

A couple of the biggest blessings in my life are my two kiddos.  I love them so much, and I am so thankful to God for them, but also for the opportunity to experience the LIFE that they bring.  I didn't have a nursing cover with my first, but made sure to figure out how to make one for my second.  I was so much more comfortable nursing her out and about.  So, I think this is one of the BEST gifts you can give a new mommy or a mommy-to-be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment